Kim Powell, the new coordinator of the Faith & Art Series, interviewed me about Faith & Baking, as well as songwriting and my other interests. Included in the interview is a recording of my song "Sunday, Thursday, Sunday."
January 22, 2021: A live radio show with me as the guest artist. Charlie Ebel was kind enough to come along. We played nine songs starting at 30 minutes into the show. It was really a wonderful thing to play live before an audience of two, the hosts, Bob Johnson and Kim Lane, and whoever was tuned in at the time. WHUP is Hillsborough's very own radio station.
- Chapel Hill Farmers Market
This is the site of the Chapel Hill Farmers Market, "my" market group. We are located at the University Place in Chapel Hill at the corner of Willow and S. Estes. I vended here for 8 years bringing my breads, music, and craft but decided to retire at the end of 2017. I do still go several times in the fall leading up to Christmas to sell my crafts. I miss my customers but am enjoying the extra time in my life.
the on-line site where I list my quilts . . .
- You can purchase my chicken essays and stories, both lovely books (one called Little Chicken Stories and the second called more Little Chicken Stories) from Lulu.com.
- Murphey School Radio Show
Lit, Wit & Music celebrating the wealth of talent here in the Triangle of NC. Begun by Georgann Eubanks & Donna Campbell, Jay Miller & Ebeth Scott Sinclair as a way to raise money for local non-profits, build community, and provide performance opportunities for local poets, writers, musicians, and commentators. We do one show a year now in November. It's an awesome thing to behold and be a part of.
- Kirk Ridge Music Radio Show Podcast
A podcast of the Radio Show I did January 21, 2012 on WCOM's Licks and Lyrics. Kirk Ridge was the show host.
- NC Songwriters Co-op
- This organization has been very helpful to me and my work. It strives to be a resource for songwriters and an advocate for songwriting in North Carolina.
Table Rock Writing Workshop and Retreat
This retreat is held in conjuction with the songwriter's retreat SoLaTiDo. It is held at Wildacres up at Little Switzerland in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. I've been going every year for a wonderful week since 2005.
- Bo Lozoff Pictures photo.net
- Some great pictures taken by Jim McKelvey of the Concert: Bo Lozoff and Friends at the Carrboro ArtsCenter November 4, 2006
- Ebeth Scott Sinclair
- Ebeth Scott Sinclair is a a wonderful painter, friend, and the wife of Jay Miller, the keyboard and sax player for Mobile City Band
- SouthWind Pottery and Farm
- The website for Vera & Jim Shanley. The Shanleys are good friends. Vera has a studio at the farm and produces gorgeous pottery.
- William McCranor Henderson
- Bill Henderson's website. I recommend his book "I Elvis" for a look behind the scenes at the phenomenon of Elvis impersonations