- Chapel Hill Farmers Market
This is the site of the Chapel Hill Farmers Market, "my" market group. We are located at the Universtiy Place in Chapel Hill at the corner of Willow and S. Estes. I vended here for 8 years bringing my breads, music, and craft but decided to retire at the end of 2017. I do still go several times in the fall leading up to Christmas to sell my crafts. I miss my customers but am enjoying the extra time in my life.
the on-line site where I list my quilts . . .
- You can purchase my book of chicken stories (called Little Chicken Stories) from Lulu.com. It is available in both download and print form.
- Murphey School Radio Show
Lit, Wit & Music celebrating the wealth of talent here in the Triangle of NC. Begun by Georgann Eubanks & Donna Campbell, Jay Miller & Ebeth Scott Sinclair as a way to raise money for local non-profits, build community, and provide performance opportunities for local poets, writers, musicians, and commentators. We do one show a year now in November. It's an awesome thing to behold and be a part of.
- Kirk Ridge Music Radio Show Podcast
A podcast of the Radio Show I did January 21, 2012 on WCOM's Licks and Lyrics. Kirk Ridge was the show host.
- Mobile City Band
Information about my main music buddies: Lise Uyanik and the Mobile City Band.
- Minnow Media
- The many projects of Georgeann Eubanks and Donna Campbell. This site tells about the documentary they are making about The Mobile City Band.
- NC Songwriters Co-op
- This organization has been very helpful to me and my work. It strives to be a resource for songwriters and an advocate for songwriting in North Carolina.
- Bo Lozoff Pictures photo.net
- Some great pictures taken by Jim McKelvey of the Concert: Bo Lozoff and Friends at the Carrboro ArtsCenter November 4, 2006
- Ebeth Scott Sinclair
- Ebeth Scott Sinclair is a a wonderful painter, friend, and the wife of Jay Miller, the keyboard and sax player for Mobile City Band
- SouthWind Pottery and Farm
- The website for Vera & Jim Shanley. The Shanleys are good friends. Vera has a studio at the farm and produces gorgeous pottery.
- Julee Glaub
- Songbird Julee Glaub
- William McCranor Henderson
- Bill Henderson's website. I recommend his book I Elvis for a look behind the scenes at the phenomenon of Elvis impersonations